About diet
Guide me for proper diet which help in muscle gaining without any supplements Thanx for quick response

You need good protein which will help u build muscle mass . gym is not mandatory one ya but exercise is important. Write me on. Personal chat for counseling

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+131
Chat with a dietician
Hello, I understand your concern Building muscle needs protein. Only protein needs to build up muscle. All you need to do is to have food with protein like egg, pulses, milk, fatless food like ghee. And going to Gym following the instructors instructions. There are different exercises for for muscle building and you should only do them not others. Thank you

Diet regimen for muscle gain Muscle inflammation diet Best diet for getting ripped