A big teeth pain in mouth

I have a big problem in my teeth whether I can't eat or drink any thing. Plz provide me a best medicine. ..

Doctor Answers (6) on A big teeth pain in mouth

Hi..you might need root canal. Visit nearest dentist. You can take Ketorol-DT two tablets in half glass of water after food. Regards
Dr. Kamini Singh Noida | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
From your question, it's unclear whether the pain is originating within the tooth or due to some gum disease. Without oral examination it's inappropriate to advise you any medicine.
Kindly, visit your dentist for proper diagnosis without further delay.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
The medicines cannot be prescribed without a clinical examination and knowing the origin of pain.... even when they are prescribed, they are basically aimed at coverage before the dental procedure, rather than as a cure to the problem..... it will be highly recommended that you visit a dentist soon and get the problem diagnosed and corrected before the symptoms aggravate further..... Regards.....
Nagpur | Dentist
Getting an opinion from dentist is advisable as the problem may not cure with medicines
You have to visit dentist near you coz medicines will not solve ur problem u have to get the problem diagnosed and get the treatment require .
You did not explain what exactly the problem is, is it some sort of sensitivity or pain, exact solution to the problem can be evaluated only after the oral examination, for this you have to visit a dentist,  as you are in varanasi you can visit my clinic also located in shivpur, varanasi by name Modern dental clinic. If pain or swelling is there then a xray may be required to access the exact problem. Thanks