2 small pimples outside my anus
Hello sir, I do have. 2 pimples outside my anus. they do not bleed nor they do any pain. I am just worried that is that a serious issue or it's a normal pimple ( cuz I do have a sitting job which consists of 8-9 he straight sitting ) waiting for your positive response.

its not pimple its skin tag take proper treatment in ayurveda

It may be boil or may be any abscess so counslt a ayurved surgeon or send photo of affected part whatsapp at seven seven nine three zero two zero four eight zero
It is curable with Homoeopathic Medicines .it happens due to itching of the hair follicle  infection due to sweating and humidity
Perirectal abscesses begin as infections in the anal glands, which empty the anal crypts. From the anal crypt, infection spreads laterally into the soft tissues of the ischiorectal fossa. The abscess commonly presents as a painful swelling visible in the external aspect of the buttock. Occasionally, infection will track above the levator sling, causing pain and a mass that is palpable on rectal examination. Drainage of a Perirectal abscess often results in a chronic anal fistula, a communication from the inside of the anorectum to the skin outside. Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat Perirectal abscess but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several remedies are available to treat Perirectal abscess that can be selected on the basis of cause, sensations and modalities of the complaints. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
send me pics or call me, its may be fistula, In the anal fistula, a boil is formed at a distance of about 4 cm around the anal of the patient. contact sushruta clinic, palam dabri road, delhi 45
Hello... Homeopathic treatment is safe and effective and parmanenlty cure your problem...
You can consult me online...
Send the pic
Could be abscess. Nothing to worry but needs medication. Diet and hygiene maintained if repeatedly seen this problem,chat online for detail consultation and guidance.
I understand your concern...I can help you with homepathic constitutional treatment it's safe and most effective for you..share more details
consult me online
Pocture requires for better understanding
Hello sir good morning, I have gone to the components mentioned in this platform and in your opinion you are suffering from early stage of the external hemorrhoids. At present it is not a serious but in future it may give the problem in the form of bleeding, pain etc . Please try to contact me online so that I will discuss with you in detail and provide the treatment. Thank you very much.