Itching anus
I have a itching problem on my anus. This is been there for the past 1 month. I had taken zentel but has not had any relief

Dr. Phanindra V V

Apply shatadhauta gruta with mahatiktaka gruta. Drink plenty of water.
This could be worm infestation Consult your family physician for deworming
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...itching around the anus could be due to inflammation of the surrounding skin. This could be due to increased sweating, friction between the skin folds causing inflammation, that is, intertrigo. It is common among diabetics. Get yourself checked for that. For the itching you can apply sertaconazole cream, twice daily on the surrounding area for two weeks. Orally you can take antihistamines like levicetrizine 5mg once in the night after food for 1 week. If you do not get relief in 1 week, then consult a dermatologist for further evaluation.