Pulsating feeling inside anus
I have been experiencing this feeling for quite sometime now like a pulsating feeling in my anus . I don't suffer from constipation or.any such issues now but this feeling is constantly there also had some pinworm problem which is being treated now .kindly tell me what this could be .

Hello mam ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

You feel like pulsating type that may be itching due to fissure in ano or worm infestation or less likely hemorrhoids. For that you have to visit general surgeon for examination for better evaluation. For fissure and hemorrhoids you can apply Anobliss ointment inside out, sitz bath in Luke warm water, plenty of fluids/water, high fiber diet and for worm you already taking medicine.