Painful lump near Anus

I have a painful lump at the left side of anus. No redness, nothing visible on the skin. There is a lump that I feel which is painful. It's been a week. The pain is while sitting, walking or when I touch it. should I see a gynaecologist, a physician or a gastric expert?
views-icons 92 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Painful lump near Anus

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Painful lump in the annual could be hemmoroids, you need to consult general surgeon. Local examination is required to diagnose the condition... Have soft food items with fibre content in food... Drink lot of water.....if you have constipation stool softeners may help...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?