Lump at my but cheek
I am having a lump in my butt cheek on the left side . Its very very painful . The formation of lump near the anal opening. It has turned into a boil kind of thing with great pain on and around the lump . And there I no opening to the lump/boil. And the whole area is swollen

Hello There. I can understand your concern. It could be a infection which could have led to a kind of abscess. you need to be very careful in this matter as it may be dangerous also. as of now apply a t-bact ointment over the area and take tab. diclofenac and serratiopeptidase combination like tab. lyser-d twice a day after food . it it doesn't subside in 3 days, then consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Its a furunculosis most probably. Take a course of amoxiclav 625mg tid for 5 days. If it wont resolve or pus wont drain out.. u may need incision and drainage..consult a general surgeon
Dr. B Rajashekar

Hello it may be a sentinel pile consult proctologist and decide bye.
Dr. Lohith

Looks like a localised infection, can turn nasty if untreated
Must consult a doctor, may require incision and drainage