Pain - Top of butt crack
I have pain in top of my butt crack opening. It is not in the anus opening. It is at the top of the butt. It is very painful to sit. No lumps or sores. Pain while sitting. Please help.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

This can be due to problems in Spinal Cord Please consult a Neurosurgeon for Clinical Examination
Dr. Bipin Ninan Abraham
There isn't sufficient information to reach a specific diagnosis. I would advise you to visit the orthopedician so that you can be examined and undergo investigations such as X-Ray, MRI(if indicated), etc to find the underlying cause and have it treated accordingly. If the problem persists or worsens visit the ER at the earliest.
Follow the steps as advised
If condition persists or worsens visit the ER at the earliest
Dr. Kanchan Sharma
Pain Management Specialist 3 yrs exp Jaipur
Although your symptomatic history is not very clear ...it looks like coccydynia ...kindly mention ur symptoms properly so that i can help u ...
Dr. Jitendra Sharma
Although it is not clear from your question. it looks like, You may have back strain or disc prolapse. Please consult an orthopedic surgeon.

Lump in buttocks crack Constant neck pain and cracking Why does my skin crack