12xxxxxxx11
I have a weight problem. I am very thin. My weight is around 42-43kg. I used to go washroom 2-3 times a day after eating any kind of food thats y i used avoid eating food. Sometimes i escape breakfast and lunch. I dont know what to do with my health.

Hi I understand your concern. Would like to know little bit more to diagnose your issue n help you in a better way. Are you suffering from irritable bowel syndrome? Please have a check with your doctor, if yes, then its actually a concern for your weight issues.
Generally avoiding milk, gluten abd leafy veggies helps in this case. But confirmation required for what exactly happening.
Then you can consult with any of us again to know a specific diet which will help you get better.