Weight gain
I am 22 year old and my height is 5.4 and I'm 43kg and not gaining weight please what kind of food or drinks i have to take for faster gain weight

Dear Practo user For Personalized diet plans and health coaching u can connect directly via Practo or visit my page👇 https://instagram.com/rm.nutrition4all Regards Remya Rajan
Take direct consultation  through my practo account  we are giving discount also - I need your complete information like , age, height, weight, medical history, food allergy, likes - dislikes, are veg or nonveg. Then I can guide you further.
you need to take balance diet 5-7 small meals do some light exercise for better absorption of nutrients take calorie dense food
Hi I can surely help you to gain weight in a healthy manner. But I cannot help you here without one to one discussion. As it need to give you a Lifestyle change which remain for a lifelong not for short term. If you want to take a diet from me then you can connect at the number mentioned on my Practo profile through WhatsApp or call. For a while you can follow following weight gain tips which may help you to some extent but for proper results we need to follow a personalized plan. > Eat more calories than you body burns > Eat plenty of protein > Fill up on plenty of carbs and fat and eat at least three times per day > Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get enough calories. > Eat more often. Squeeze in an additional meal or snack whenever you can, such as before bed. > Drink milk. Drinking whole milk to quench thirst is a simple way to get in more high quality protein and calories > Use bigger plates. Definitely use large please if you are trying to get in more calories as smaller plates cause people to automatically eat less. > Get quality sleep. Sleeping properly is very important for muscle growth. Disclaimer : Tip may vary if u suffering from any other medical issues If you want to get more educated about diet,health, nutrition then you can follow me on Instagram. My Instagram handle name is @dietitanVidhi
Hello, Weight gain is a gradual process & it needs a lot of personalized dietary approches. Drastic changes, or supplements will only give short term results. Improving your overall food intake and regularity in physical activity mainly weight bearing exercises will help you in putting on weight. Patience and compliance are two things that will help and show the results. A personalized diet session is highly recommended for you as it takes into account your routine, lifestyle, sleep, stress, eating habits, height, weight, etc. This helps in analyzing the gap areas and correcting them accordingly. As a start you can follow the guidelines below - 1. Never skip meals, eat balanced meals 2. Ensure protein in the form of dals, pulses, sprouts, dairy, non-veg to be a part of every meal 3. Incorporate healthy fats in the form of nuts and oilseeds 4. Calorically dense foods such as dried fruits, lassi, milkshakes, rolls, wraps, sandwiches. Vegetables such as potato, sweet potato, yam and fruits like banana, mango, chickoo, and custardapple to be included in the diet. 5. Exercise 5 days a week. Mainly weight bearing exercises 6. Never workout or exercise on an empty stomach. Have a fruit, preferably banana before exercise 7. Post exercise ensure you eat a protein rich snack 8. Drink 2-3 liters of water to stay well hydrated 9. Avoid sweets, sugar, junk, fried, processed & packaged food etc
For further details or to book an appointment contact us through Practo. Also, do visit our website www.balcalnutrefy.com for client reviews.
Hii.. You should follow proper diet made according to your  body to treat the cause and correct it along with weight gain. I plan customized diet plans according to your height weight, lifestyle dietary routine with time ,food habits , likes and dislikes.
Tips you can follow till then - 1. Drink milk thrice a day . 2. Take 10-15 almonds + 2 walnuts + 2 anjeer ( overnight soaked ) 3. Keep yourself hydrated it's atmost important. 4. Take small frequent meals . 5. In mid morning take carrot beetroot juice daily with 3 boiled eggs .
For detailed plan with assured results you can do chat  or video call with me.
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . PCOD . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Choose direct consultation with all your details for proper guidance and help
Hello. Weight gain is a gradual process and depends on several factors like food intake, proper digestion, sleep habits , stress, underlying medical issues and genetics. Take 2 litres of water daily, eat milk products like cheese, butter, ghee, have dry fruits daily, get good sleep and avoid stress. A detailed assessment is necessary to provide a suitable diet plan and supplement that works
Consult on practo from 2-4pm for further advice
Avoid taking any diet, medication or supplement without expert advice or prescription
Hi, Weight gaining is a gradual procedure, it will take time.  You should include a nutritious balanced diet, which contains good quality protein like soyabean, dahi/yoghurt, paneer, cashew, almond, egg etc. Your ideal body weight range should be 58-63 kg. Gradually you need to increase food intake.
To get personalized diet chart you can consult with me through this practo app.
Try to increase your activity level which boost your metabolism, thus food intake will be more