10 kgs in 2 month

My current weight is 67 .6 I want to loose 15 more kgs in 2 months by home made methods.. I have started 1/2 hr jogging

Doctor Answers (1) on 10 kgs in 2 month

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,, gud that you are started jogging,, practice it evening too, And you need to concentrate on your diet too. Along with your jogging you need to decrease overall calorie intake in your diet too. Drink plenty of water, drink green tea or lemon juice without suger daily. Certain guidelines that need to be considered for weight loss are: 1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and the nutrients are also utilized effectively. 2. Plan your diet chart in advance. Hasty and incomplete planning can make you confused and can increase the temptation towards fatty and junk foods. 3. Chew your food properly as this can help you in reducing weight. 4. Plan your food items effectively. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, legumes, vegetables, fruits and water in your everyday diet. 5. Avoid fatty foods or high caloric foods. Avoid sugary foods, pastries and sweets. 6. Include fruits and vegetables. Don't starve as it causes health issues. All the best.