About testicular cancer
Sir, I have lump  in my scortal sac in right side. I dont know what is that. That lump  is bigger than testis. Sir, What is your opinion about that?

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Hello, Thank you for writing Lumps in the scrotum or testis should always be taken seriously and I am glad you have the courage to post a question. They are common in your age group and can sometimes signal something more sinister.  I would urge you to see a surgeon as soon as possible and get it investigated. Please do not delay seeking advice. best wishes