About testicular cancer
Sir, I have lump  in my scortal sac in right side. I dont know what is that. That lump  is bigger than testis. Sir, What is your opinion about that?
92 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Hello, Thank you for writing Lumps in the scrotum or testis should always be taken seriously and I am glad you have the courage to post a question. They are common in your age group and can sometimes signal something more sinister.  I would urge you to see a surgeon as soon as possible and get it investigated. Please do not delay seeking advice. best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.