Testicular Cancer(MayBe)

One Of My Penis Is Twice The Size Of Other .Am I Having A Testicular Cancer Or Something Else I Am 14 Years Old With Height 5'11 And A Normal Build.Where Should I Get Myself Checked...?
views-icons 56 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Testicular Cancer(MayBe)

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Scrotal masses are abnormalities in the contents of the scrotum, the bag of skin hanging behind the penis. The scrotum contains the testicles and related structures that produce, store and transport sperm and male sex hormones. Scrotal masses might be an accumulation of fluids, the growth of abnormal tissue, or normal contents of the scrotum that have become swollen, inflamed or hardened. Scrotal masses need to be examined by a doctor, even if you're not in pain or having other symptoms. Scrotal masses could be cancerous or caused by another condition that affects testicular function and health. Self-examination and regular doctor exams of the scrotum are important for prompt recognition, diagnosis and treatment of scrotal masses.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?