Testicular cancer ?

One of my testicles has become very large compared to the other testicle(almost the size of a small egg now). I had been ignoring this till now but recently some poison in my lower abdomen had started as well. What should I do?
views-icons 23 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Milind Sawant
Homeopath 12 yrs exp North Goa
What poison are you mentioning?Bulge in the testicular size commonest cause is blockage of veins which supply the testes in simple language.Its called VARICOCELE. It's a surgical condition and treatable but you need to visit urosurgeon ASAP.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?