Lump on right testicle
Hello Doctor. I've noticed a lump on my right testicle for a few months now. I've largely ignored it as it didn't hurt. But last night, it hurt so much that I found it difficult to sleep. There's still a dull pain today. Should I screen for testicular cancer? If I should, where do I go?
78 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I hope you're nit in too much of pain. I think conditons like this need an thoroughly examination and evaluation by a general surgeon. So kindly consult one as soon as possible. Thank you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.