Pain in right testicle

I observed that after masturbation there is a vague pain or discomfort in the right testicle. I masturbate once every day and very rarely two times a day. I am suspecting this maybe because of too much masturbation however I would like to know if this is a major problem and what I can do to prevent it.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in right testicle

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Over masturbation depletes the body of necessary neurochemicals, which help power the sex drive and keep the body in a balanced state. These chemicals control everyday bodily functions such as hair growth; melatonin for sleep;  thyroid chemicals to maintain weight; and acetylcholine for proper genital blood flow. Men who masturbate in excess see a depletion in blood flow and an increase of the inflammatory responses. When the testicles experience a reduction in blood flow along with inflammatory signals, pain can ensue. Men who over masturbate see a decrease in testicular circulation and an increase in stagnation that leads to pain and testicle soreness. Meanwhile the testicles experience an increase in testicular interstitial tissue edema that creates groin pain. Involve in outdoor activities ,divert your mind when you have sexual thoughts , do yoga ,meditation , avoid watching porn or reading sexual related books