Leg pain after masturbate

Sir, I am facing a problem of leg pain completely from thigh to toe, a different type of pain mainly muscular for 2-3 days after doing masturbate. Also, sometimes now a days my penis is also not getting tight after seeing sexual content. I have also keen interest for sex which force me to do masturbate at every alternate day or some time everyday i don't want to do so as these things are giving me problem to perform me daily life program. Also after doing this my pain starts in leg also and now a days my penis is also not getting tight. What should i do, i want to avoid masturbate but i am not able to do so which cause me to do this everyday and also i think this results in such type of my disorder of penis erection and leg pain now a days ,, this i am facing from past 06 months(regarding pain and erection). Kindly advise me for two thing, 1st how to avoid this masturbate everyday and second get a proper erection and not leg pain during time of masturbate or having sex.

Doctor Answers (1) on Leg pain after masturbate

Hello. You can take oil bath on alternate days to full body. They reduce most of your problems.