Leg pain after masturbate

Sir, I am facing a problem of leg pain completely from thigh to toe, a different type of pain mainly muscular for 2-3 days after doing masturbate. Also, sometimes now a days my penis is also not getting tight after seeing sexual content. I have also keen interest for sex which force me to do masturbate at every alternate day or some time everyday i don't want to do so as these things are giving me problem to perform me daily life program. Also after doing this my pain starts in leg also and now a days my penis is also not getting tight. What should i do, i want to avoid masturbate but i am not able to do so which cause me to do this everyday and also i think this results in such type of my disorder of penis erection and leg pain now a days ,, this i am facing from past 06 months(regarding pain and erection). Kindly advise me for two thing, 1st how to avoid this masturbate everyday and second get a proper erection and not leg pain during time of masturbate or having sex.

Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. You can take oil bath on alternate days to full body. They reduce most of your problems.