Pain after masturbating

Hi, After masturbating my penis starts paining. I also feel like that i have to pee but when i try to do it nothing happens. My masturbating time is also decreased. I also feel weakness and body pain for whole day after masturbating. Few days ago while masturbating i noticed that my penis underskin got burned as when i touch there it burns. Please suggest.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain after masturbating

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
You should know that to form a semen lot of energy is utilised in the body and in masturbation again lot of calories is burned, so if done excessively might cause fatigue and tiredness. During this act, due to excessive force there might be injury to the genitals. There are evidences which suggest that excessive masturbation might aggravate hair loss and it might cause premature ejaculation which will cause difficulties in concieving in the future. So I suggest you to do yoga and mainly meditation to have some willpower to control your habit. Try to engage in some athletic activities wity your friends.try to be invovled with your family which gives you a grounded atmosphere. If possible try to study in a library or do a combined study, just the fear of getting caught will itself might act beneficial. If you are still not satisfied kindly consult a physician for further management