Over-masturbation effects
I have been masturbating 2-4 times a day since 8 years. Now I have pain and burning sensation in penis. Pain in groin and abdomen. Numbness and burning sensation in all the nerves in body. Headache always. Always angry. Fatigue. Very low stamina Low eye vision. Can't make decisions. Memory loss. Can't concentrate.

Dr. Snehalkumar Rahane
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Mumbai

According to Ayurved, doing any type of sex before the age of 25 in males causes dhatu kshay. As you are into this since last 8 years, everything you are facing is due to dhatu kshay. Ayurved has treatments for this dhatu kshay. Consult Ayurved doctor for that. Take care