Bleed after Masturbation

Hii.. Last evening I have masterbate.. After 1/2 hr I hv saw blood in head of penis.. So I urinate and wash my penis.. After that 2 more times same thing happened after urinate.. And morning onwards it's got normal urine.. And I already done the ultrasound and urine test.. Results is normal only red blood cells 8-10 detect in urine.. Today I observed when my penis got erect that time I felt in middle of my penis was v very very little pain for 1-2 sec.. Then again my penis Bleed and upto 2-3 times urinate. After that blood is showing in head is penis.. After 2-3 urination every things got normal. No pain, no blood in urine.. Can u help me regarding this.. I already took medicine leon-500 once a day And I fill if again penis will eract may blood is visible in penis.. I guess some things blockage in middle of penis or internal injury during masterbastion. Please suggest..

Dr. Navya G
Hi there. Bleeding after mastrubation is usually due to tear in glans or around it while mastrubating due to friction against hard surface.. and every time there is erection the wound is exposed stretched and it bleeds again. Give time for it to heal.. consult urologist once so that he can do detailed examination and find exact cause..