Pain in right testicles

I have pain in my right testicles and little swelling and tenderness as well. The pain is not constant and is bearable. But on touching the point connecting the veins and testicles, it hurts and it also that there is something wrong there. Please advise.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in right testicles

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Testicle pain has a number of possible causes. The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain may arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis). Sometimes, what seems to be testicle pain is caused by a problem that starts in the groin, abdomen or somewhere else for example, kidney stones and some hernias may cause testicle pain. The cause of testicle pain can't always be identified...kindly consult a surgeon for further management...