Lumps in semen

I see small lumps, white in colour, coming out with my semen when I ejaculate after masturbation, can someone tell me what the problem is? Please.

Doctor Answers (1) on Lumps in semen

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
hello,Jelly-like lumps or streaks are very normal in semen. Most people seem to think that semen comes from their testicles (balls), but 95% of it or more comes from 3 other types of organs. The actual sperm is pumped up to above the prostate gland in the mid-abdominal region just before ejaculation, and at the moment of ejaculation the sperm, together with fluids from the prostate and the "seminal vesicles" are injected together into the urethra. The proportions of the various fluids will vary depending on the amount of time since your last ejaculation, what you've been eating, and other factors. Younger men (teenagers, for example) tend to have more watery and clear semen. The whitish substance tends to increase as you get older. Drink plenty of water eat fresh fruits and vegetables . avoid smoking and drinking. and dont worry it is normol.