Semen bacteria
I hv done the semen culture test it says I have the bacteria called ( staphylococcus aureus ( moderate growth)) I dono what it is before I had a urin infection frm one year I didnt knw Wat to do it was nt geting cure thn I did a test of semen culture thn I got the report n it was mention I have got a bacteria called (proteus) I took medicine it got cured now after the medicines aftr a month I did semen culture test n I hv got the report yesterdy it says I hv this bacteria ( staphylococcus aureus (moderate growth)) I dono wt is it n how to cure this and which doctor to consult n solve this problem...
187 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello... Staphylococcus infection is deigy resistance strain in most od cases , you need to take vancomycin for staphylococcus, its given in injection and costly ... Before that ,get culture sensitivity test for that bacteria to know which antibiotics is useful .. Consult urologist with report.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?