Semen leakage
I am a 29 yr. Old person, and I am suffering from semen leakage. Due to this I am very upset. Kindly help.
400 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, This is quiet common told the semen production is excess it goes off in the sleep twice in a week. If the leakage is continuous on every day then you need to consult a urologist. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.