Pus cells in semen
I am having pus cells in semen 15 - 20 hpf. And motility is 40%. Sperm count is 2million. Liquefaction time is greater than one hour. FSh was 20. Rest all parameters were normal. Please advice me what could be done.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Assertive Health n progressive fittness with Holistic Ayurveda Approach, though its unfortunate but it's Surely get normal with AYURVEDIC Approach I've privilege to serve such cases n u'll find thesis of  great outcomes on this topic on IPGT & RA GAU Jamnagar AYURVEDIC college. By simply bit of Virechan detox followed by medicines of shukra shodhan gan like kutaj n sariva/ Anantmul powder/Ghana. So plz consult with AYURVEDIC college Hospital in ur city or at my clinic. It'll demand 3months take care