When some work is done my right testicular starts swelling and pains allot in my abdomen. When it does'nt pains i feel like it has a lump to the same testis. Is there any solution??
views-icons 57 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi your genitalia and testicles should be examined to diagnose the condition..consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?