Testicular pain
I have serious testicular pain , to whom do I consult a doctor plz suggest me for treatment . Thank you.
186 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai
Sexologist 8 yrs exp Kolhapur
Is that pain persist whole day or it is during serial act. In both conditions consult a good sexologist he will help u. For more details u can visit us on Dr BARAI'S SEX THERAPY AND SKIN CARE CENTER
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?