Whom should I consult?
I feel my son has a small penis. Which doctor or specialist should I consult. Will he have any problem when he grows up
204 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello..., at this age pennis is small only .. But micro penis is very small penis attached to scrotum , Micropenis may be caused by a defect anywhere along the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, a defect in peripheral androgen action, isolated growth hormone deficiency, a primary structural anomaly, or may be part of a genetic syndrome.you can consult pediatrician or pediatric endocrinologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?