Testicular pain
Can smoking causes pain in right testis? If yes, what could be the reason and how can I diagnose ?please help ?

Hello, I understand your pain. The question you have asked it is apt and the answer would be no for that. Because there is no link between smoking and the testicular pain. That pain might be because of the infection or any other cause. So just consult a general surgeon and discuss your problem with him. Thank you

Testicular pain causes Causes of pain in testis Testicular pain and swelling