I hav pain in left testis
My left testis is smaller in size than other 1 I have pain in back side of left testis when I touch it & also lite pain in my pelvic part & back nervs whn I use loose underwear. It happend when I experienced jolts while riding bike so wht should I do is it serious problem please help me

Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

No need to worry but it cant be neglected as its very delicate part. you consult doctor once n explain everything after proper examination n counciling only proper medication possible. but definitely we hav good remedy in Ayurveda.