Pinching pain in testis
I hav pinching sensation on my scrotum almost all the day long..it feels as if some pin is pinching me down there. Scrotum sometimes look slightly inflated than it used to be earlier. At times pain is so unbearable that I feel like crying and at other times it is bearable but embarrassing as it makes me scratch there.

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurvedic Dermatologist 14 yrs exp Hapur

No need to worry. Look for other symptoms if any. Any type of eruptions /redness /change in colour. ? Avoid tea coffee , curd, spicy fried and junk food. Take one spoon of turmeric with milk daily. For treatment u may consult me privately.