Pain in Testis
I do mastubrate weekly one or two times. After that I am feeling pain in right side testis for two days max. Is it big problem? Do I have to consult a doctor? If yes, let me know the specialist in this.
1292 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hai it's because your production of spermicide is less.  So increase your spermicide production by having foods like milk,  butter, ghee everyday with food.  Have fruits like grapes,  banana. Eat kheera regularly and maintain healthy diet. Apply coconut oil to testis everyday before  bath
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Causes of pain in testis Torsion Of Testis
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.