Testicular pain

I hav pain in testicles now it goes to droin and to the back thighs...it is very painfulll..my Dr. Gave me some antibiotics for it...after 2 months pain starts again...plz help me

Doctor Answers (2) on Testicular pain

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Testicle pain has a number of possible causes. The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain may arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis). Sometimes, what seems to be testicle pain is caused by a problem that starts in the groin, abdomen or somewhere else for example, kidney stones and some hernias may cause testicle pain. The cause of testicle pain can't always be identified...consult surgeon they will help you
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern and i hope you are not in too much pain. we need more history to work with and also need to examine you. i would suggest you consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. also, as of now you can take a tab. zerodol-sp twice a day after food for controlling the pain but the cause needs to be established so do not delay your visit to the general surgeon. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.