Consulted Dr. V. Ravinder (Dentist) for Wisdom Tooth ExtractionScalling
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessExplanation of the health issueTreatment satisfactionWait time
I got one of my wisdom tooth extraction and scalling done by Dr. Ravinder.
1) Wait time, appointments were running late. Got a call from receptionist every half an hour. Never experienced that. No body cares about patient's time, but Dentalign did care about. Thanks for that.
2) I hear a lot of stories of how painful a wisdom tooth extraction can be. Amazingly i had a very very comfortable time post extraction. Next 4 days almost no pain, though 2 days of pain but was manageable. Dr. Ravinder did a very good job.
3) People might find the cost of services a little high, but i highly recommend Dr. Ravinder. Because at the end of it, the quality of medical services matters not the money.
4) Dr. Ravinder is tech savvy. You can have a follow up over Practo chat messages, post every visit to him. Which is very good. i asked him a couple of questions over Practo chat and got prompt replies as well. this helps a lot!
5) I happened to visit Dr. Ravinder for a second opinion, while earlier doctor suggested me to get rid of all my wisdom tooth. Dr. Ravinder suggested to extract only one, and said others have just discolored!! Not doing unnecessary procedures is also a very rare quality in present-day doctors! And I appreciate Dr. Ravinder for that.
One thing for sure, for any future dental problems, Its only and only Dr. Ravinder i am going to visit, none else! he is very busy, usually one does not get appointments very near but thats fine given the quality Dr. Ravinder offers to his patients.