Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. (COL) P Sharma

Dr. (COL) P Sharma

Profile is claimed

ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


50 Years Experience Overall

Medical Registration Verified

82% (11 votes)

Dr. (COL) P Sharma is a ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist in DLF Phase II, Gurgaon and has an experience of 50 years in this field. Dr. (COL) P Sharma practices at Dr. Sharma E.N.T and Child care clinic in DLF Phase II, Gurgaon. He is a member of Medical Council of India (MCI). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Ear Wax (Cerumen) Removal,Ear Pain and Hearing Aid Fitting etc.

DLF Phase II, Gurgaon

Dr. Sharma E.N.T and Child care clinic

DLF Phase II. Landmark: Near Sikanderpur Metro Station., Gurgaon

Get Directions

+ 1

Mon - Sat

10:00 - 07:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


Medical Council of India (MCI)


1971 - 1994 Physician at Army Hospital
1994 - 2004 ENT Specialist at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital
2004 - Present Owner at Dr. Sharma E.N.T and Child care clinic


HN005040 Haryana State Medical Council,
Report an Error

Get the free Practo App