Yellow tooth
Hi, I have yellow teeth and I want to clean it. Please suggest what should I do? How many types of teeth cleaning are there? What could be the cost of cleaning the teeth?

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

The most common reason for yellow teeth is a layer of dirt deposited on the surface of ur teeth, which is called as tartar. This can be easily removed by professional cleaning/scaling. Other reasons might be thinned out enamel layer, different types of intrinsic as well as extrinsic stains etc. Visit a Dentist near u for an exact diagnosis.
Yellow teeth may be due to calculus deposition or plaque. In your case you can go for scaling or tooth bleaching. I would suggest you visit a near by dentist for examination post which you can decide over the treatment
Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, yellow teeth can be cleaned with professional scaling & cleaning of teeth. Teeth cleaning is done with ultrasonic scaler followed by polishing of teeth. If you want to change color of teeth you can go for bleaching of teeth. Visit your dentist and get a oral examining done. Take care.
Archana Betur
Pediatric Dentist 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello , the solution for ur yellow stains s definitely scaling followed by good maintenance further... N if u really want white n bright teeth , yes u can go for bleaching of ur teeth too... N cost ll vary depending on the extent of ur stains ... Visit a dentist nearby ... Take care...
Dr. Ritika Pandey
Dentist 5 yrs exp Allahabad
Hi there teeth can be yellow either due to extrinsic stain which are due to tobacco,tea or coffee for which ultrasonic scaling has to be done and second reason is intrinsic stains for which we need to go for bleaching techniques.so first u need to visit a dentist only then treatment can be decided.thnku