Yellow teeths (fluoride)

My teeths are yellow due to fluoride and I want them to be white. What are the ways by which it can be done?

Doctor Answers (5) on Yellow teeths (fluoride)

Dr. Ratnika Agarwal Pune | Dental Surgeon
go for the bleaching procedure for the whitening of teeth,& get a full mouth scaling & cleaning done, which will remove all the stains if present, you can also google for some home remedies which can help u in whitening of teeth
Hello..teeth yellowish discoloration is due to excess fluoride content in water which become part of tooth internal structure.you can go for crowns or laminates after proper clinical examination by dentist.
Hi..go for Laminates or crowns. Regards
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
The first thing that you need to understand is that fluorosis stains cannot be completely removed from the tooth surface, because they are an integral part of the chemical structure of the tooth matrix..... the treatment options are multiple and the choice of the best suitable option for you will depend on the extent of fluorosis on the teeth..... please get a proper clinical examination done by a dentist for the correct diagnosis and understanding the treatment options..... Regards....
There can be many reasons for yellow teeth. There are many treatment options are available but the choice depends upon the cause and severity of the problam. Cleaning, bleaching, Microabrasion, laser whitening, veneering.. you can find details on my website www.vivantaclinics.com.