Yellow teeth
Even after brushing twice everyday, using mouthwash and tried using all kind of toothpastes. But my teeth is still yellow. I donot have any cavities as well . But all my teeth are yellow. I don't get why.

Dr. Shailja Sharma
Dentist 9 yrs exp Noida

Hi there... Yellow teeth could be because of many reasons... One it could be because of your natural tooth color which could be more towards yellow because of thin enamel. Second could be because of tartar deposition on your teeth which is not removed even after brushing and only a professional scaling can remove that. Third could be because of some mineralization defect in enamel or dentin of ur teeth.