Yellow teeth and bad breath
From few months I'm noticing that my teeth's are becoming yellow and plaque is found due to which bad breath is occurring. Request you to please suggest . How to cure the same

Dear practo user, U need to consult oral Medicine specialist for this problem. Myself MDS oral Medicine and Radiology from most eminent government dental college, u can teleconsult on my page as well for the same. I will take a detailed required history and Diagnose and manage accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Visit nearby dental clinic.if needed scaling would be recommended.
visit nearby dental clinic.
daily 2 times brushing (after lunch and after dinner)
First of all, visit a dentist and get cleaning/ scaling done. Use a mouthwash twice daily Tooth paste twice daily