Wt. loss and black stool.
I have weight loss , black stool , weakness & fatigue , pain in arm and legs and mood swings. GP told that i have typhoid but widal test was neagtive and only Igm is positive in typhidot . I am on typhoid medication but after 5 days i noticed that symptoms are increasing even with medicine . I have also treated with Amikacin , metronidazole , rabeprazole and cefixime for 5days.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You need to be treated by a gastroenterologist. Your condition requires further evaluation for management. Have a high protein, high fiber diet. Have lots of fruits and vegetables. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food and cap. Gibkoba-m once a day after food. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.