Anan sex- black stool
Iv black stool, possibly because of rectum damage of anal sex, should I see a doctor and reveal about this. Im bit embarrassed

Dr. Harsha
Hello there..I can understand your concern. Usually of there any damage in the rectum, the stool won't be black. You will notice fresh or clotted blood. When pathology lies above the intestine, the stools are usually black. Since you are getting black stools, you will have to be examined clinically once. Further investigations also might be necessary. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.