Wrist pain
During my workout in gym some pain felt in my right wrist. Waited some time, physiotherapy sessions and atlast did mri. I got to know that there was partial tissue tear out. Because of my exams i did not take it a proper care and its been a year now. I want to join the gym again but I felt a bit pain on the same spot.

Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedist 32 yrs exp Delhi
consult Ortho surgeon. the tissue tear may have healed by now. you will require to start gym with gradual increase and retraining of your wrist under a trainers guidance. Don't go on to flamboyant exercises straight away and see what happens.