Wrist joint pain
Left hand wrist pain when ever I pickup any thing even sleeping time. Not any injury with that for last one month it occurs

Dr. Gireesh Kant Snehi (PT)
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Gurgaon

It can be carpal tunnel syndrome and nerves compression in your neck or wrist sprain visit nearest physiotherapy centre.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
General Physician 21 yrs exp Noida

Hot fomentation. Gentle Stretching of Hand Muscles. Ball exercises. Wrist Exerciser.

Hello.. It's quite possible that you must have hurt yourself unknowingly which has led to the pain...I suggest you to use some local analgesic spray or use some hot bags for it...please take care about it...thank you