Wisdom tooth pains when I eat cold items
Two months back I went for a filling on the wisdom tooth.. But now when I eat anything cold its hurting a lot. What should I do?

hello... visit a dentist do general checkup and xray should be done. conform the diagnosis.
You need to get the X-ray done of that tooth again . Need to find the extent of filling and if infection present. Also since it’s a week soon tooth so need to evaluate the position and root curvature to diagnose and get the solution to your pain.
Visit a specialist and get the opinion .
Wisdom tooth can be unpredictable so do the treatment early.
Hello Sensitivity can be cause of decay in your teeth or wisdom tooth not positioned properly please visit a dentist for consultation and confirm it
Find us on Practo
Use a sensitivity toothpaste like sensodyne rapid relief for a few weeks. A deep cavity can cause these symptoms. If it persists after 2-3 weeks also you may need to get it checked
Consult a dentist again Probably it has to be extracted
Get a xray done