Wisdom teeth

I have 4 wisdom teeth. 2 in the upper part of the mouth and 2 in the lower. Had got my xray done last year n the teeth were not out completely yet. They pain sometimes but with the use of painkillers the pain subsides for some months. Then again it relapses.. What is the permanent solution to this.

Doctor Answers (2) on Wisdom teeth

Dr. Abhishek Pawaskar Mumbai | Orthodontist
Wisdom teeth are a set of Permanent teeth erupting at an avg age of 18 to 24 yrs.
Pain experience during eruption is due to irritation with the gums while erupting or may be due to some caries caused due to food lodgement
If any indication of caries, pain or food lodgement is documented or examined it is a good enough reason to Extract those teeth as they are accessory teeth and not used for chewing.
Dr. Nikhil Surana Mumbai | Orthodontist
medicine can be use for temporary relief of your pain .. permanent solution for this is to be removed completely.