Whitening teeth
Can I use any artificial whitening agents for whitening my tooth. If yes, can you please mention the agents available.

Dr. Ritika Pandey
Dentist 5 yrs exp Allahabad
Artificial agents available in the market can cause sensitivity so visit a dentist for tooth whitening by agents whch doesn't cause sensitivity at the same tme have good results..meanwhile u can use snowdent toothpaste or shine and clear toothpaste.
Dr. Shilpa
Dentist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Whatever the whitening agents available  in  market you may get very little you may not get the desired result and time management the status of the teeth whether the whitening can be done or not that can decided by the dentist so it is better to visit dentist and get it done