Whitening of teeth
My Teeth has become little bit yellowish. I want to whiten it. I do not eat or drink any harmful product. What is the procedure of whitening teeth

Hi, Whatever food and beverages we consume causes yellowing of teeth due to deposition of a yellow layer on teeth known as plaque and calculus. Scaling and oral prophylaxis will help in removing this yellow plaque and calculus from teeth. Visit your dentist for scaling. Also if you want to lighten your teeth shade further, you can ask for bleaching. Brushing twice a day with soft brush in upside down fashion and regular use of mouthwash & floss will help in less deposition of plaque.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Firstly you need to undergo cleaning ( scaling procedure) to remove tartar deposits. If you need additional whitening of teeth you may go for tooth bleaching. For more information visit www.trisadental.in
First visit to dentist for scaling & polishing. If still need more whiteness than go for Bleaching procedure.

How to whiten teeth fast Natural teeth whitening