Whitening of teeth
My Teeth has become little bit yellowish. I want to whiten it. I do not eat or drink any harmful product. What is the procedure of whitening teeth

Dr. Rohan Virani
Implantologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Firstly you need to undergo cleaning ( scaling procedure) to remove tartar deposits. If you need additional whitening of teeth you may go for tooth bleaching. For more information visit Www.trisadental.in
Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, Whatever food and beverages we consume causes yellowing of teeth due to deposition of a yellow layer on teeth known as plaque and calculus. Scaling and oral prophylaxis will help in removing this yellow plaque and calculus from teeth. Visit your dentist for scaling. Also if you want to lighten your teeth shade further, you can ask for bleaching. Brushing twice a day with soft brush in upside down fashion and regular use of mouthwash & floss will help in less deposition of plaque.
Dr. Mohit Jain
Dentist 6 yrs exp Vidisha
First visit to dentist for scaling & polishing. If still need more whiteness than go for Bleaching procedure.