White Particles - Teeth
There are white particles stuck in my teeth all the day long however when I brush my teeth it seems to disappear for an hour or so but then they appear again after an hour. Also they are easily removable by brush but I can't carry a brush all the time. Any remedy for this?

Dr. Neha A. Desai
Dentist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
This white film is called the plaque. Its a layer of accumulated debris. Its a normal phenomenon and happens to everyone, but it resurfacing soon after brushing is abnormal. It depends on a lot of things including the composition and consistensy of saliva to eating habits to brushing technique. You should consult your dentist and find out the exact cause and remedy for your problem.