White lump in mouth

On Tuesday morning I noticed a white lump on the inside of my cheek on my right side. I had bit my cheeks by accident on Saturday and since then it was paining and on Tuesday I found a white lump on the area where I had bit my cheek. I am worried whether it'll be any cancerous tissue. Pls advice.

Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 31 yrs exp Bangalore

An acute injury like the one u have described cannot give cancer. It's more of keratinisation of the bit tissue.  Just show it to ur dentist and resolve.  If the teeth are very sharp then doing some rounding and smoothing of the edges works.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre. God bless u.
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Bagalkot

Hi thru your history it looks mostly like traumatic keratosis or fibrosis & this condition of suffering is a common problem i.e cheek biting...but surely it won't be a cancerous tissue. Before confirming the treatment better visit dentist for clinical examination.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Most likely this will not be a cancerous growth...... going by the description that you have mentioned, it seems like traumatic keratosis or traumatic fibroma----none of which is going to be a very dangerous entity..... keratosis might fade away with time and fibroma might require removal at a later stage...... nonetheless, only wait and watch is recommended at this point, with application of anaesthetic ointments for symptomatic relief.... Regards....
Dr. Karan Chauhan
Dentist 13 yrs exp Allahabad
no carcinoma dont worry wait for some time and apply hexigel ointment
Dr. Yash Saxena
Dentist 8 yrs exp Mangalore
Don't worry, until u have any other habits like tobacco chewing and alcohol consumption, bitting a cheek does not trigger cancer otherwise many ppl would have been suffering from it, as bitting cheek is quiet common while chewing. For pain you can apply commonly available gels in the market. Although you shouldn't neglect it get it clinically tested once before going for any treatment.
Dr. Mohammad Imran Khan
Dentist 9 yrs exp Lucknow
Hi if thr is history of trauma it may be keratosis ..but u must ensure that its not a frequent trauma to the particular area..by the grace of almighty its not gonna be a cancerous tissue..but without any clinical examination its not wise to comment...so best is visit ur nearest dentist and get a proper advice..best of luck take care feel free to ask any further queries