ayurveda-icon
White hairs
My hairs are turning white from last 2 years. I am just 19 and its very frustrating for me. Please suggest me permanent solution.

Take amala rasayan And Consult  me online if you want permanent solution

+193
Chat with a doctor
Dear , don't worry If you want to get treat jenunly consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely
Great, without seeing sun and showers of nature u r ageing fast. Colour of skin n hair is availed by healthy liver past pittaj and Rakta-Pitta Dushthi janya Disorders gives this result It just means u r ripening from core. Reduce salty n sour food n drinks maintain biological clock. Ayurveda offers reversal by detox and Rasayan therapy.